- GRKIST (Pharmacy) is the first Private Pharmacy College of Mahakaushal, Vindhyachal & Bundelkhand region.
- Topper of B. Pharm VI semester is given Laptop.
- Toppers of other semester are given set of five text/ reference books for whole semester.
- The students have recorded consistent improvement in results.
- The result of B. Pharm Final year (VIII Semester) for Jan – June’08 session was 94.6 %.
- Three students have passed B. Pharm with Honors in 2007-08.
- Rest of all students has passed B. Pharm (aggregate) with First division.
- Neeraj Patel, 2007-08, was declared overall topper of all Pharmacy Colleges of M.P. by Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (the Technical University of State). Neeraj Patel will be given Gold Medal during convocation of RGPV.
- Neeraj Patel, our B. Pharm final year student, was the only student from Jabalpur, who has qualified Gate’08, with 97.98 Percentile & has been admitted in M.S. programme in NIPER, run by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) at Kolkatta.
- Rekha Pathak, topper of B Pharm VI semester was given Laptop by Director, GGSES Mr. S. M. Singh.
- 3 students had cleared CAT, 7 MAT & 2 MHCET.
- Course is covered properly, in preplanned, phased manner.