- GRKIST (Pharmacy) library has more than 600 titles, 4500 books and 16 journals, including international journals
- The Library has rich collection of British Pharmacopoeia, (B.P.), United States Pharmacopoeia (U.S.P.), Indian Pharmacopoeia ( I. P.), Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia, Indian Herbal Pharmacopoeia, British Herbal Pharmacopoeia & more than 500 standard reference books.
- It is the only Pharmacy College with digital library.
- Students are given digital library card having Bar Coding, on which two books are issued for fourteen days & additional one book on I-card can also be issued.
- For B. Pharm VII & VIII semester (IV year students) provision is made for issue of three books.
- Library offers Book club facility, where set of 5 books are given to member students for whole duration of semester, for all eight semesters.
- Library has open access system.
- List of all titles, their quantity is available in all computers of computer lab. Student can access the desired information from computers & can contact Librarian accordingly.
- Sports facilities such as Volley ball, football, Badminton, cricket ground with sport kits & indoor games such as Chess, Carom caters the recreational needs of the students.
- Shortly, Table for Table Tennis will be purchased.
- Institute having own Fleet of 5 deluxe buses exclusively for Pharmacy students, connecting all corners of the city.
- Pickup and drop facilities provided to girls from our girls hostel.
- Other Facilities
- Auditorium, Girls & Boys common Room, Seminar Hall.
- Drinking water is provided from three bores in the campus, which is filtered by R O (Reverse Osmosis) system/ Aqua Guard (UV) & is available on each floor.
- Sufficient toilets are being provided on each floor for boys & girls, throughout the day these are kept clean by team of three persons (two male & one female).
- All the corridors are kept clean & are sanitized regularly.
- The whole campus is disinfected with mosquito/insect repelants.
- Team of Security people man the whole campus & buildings to maintain security related issues.
The whole campus is declared Ragging Free Zone & Students are educated / warned regarding legal actions. So far, no case of Ragging has been reported. Still administration is always vigilant & B. Pharm I year students are being given extra protection.