‘Green GRKIST 2008’ was organized on 12th august 2008 in which more than 150 medicinal plants were planted by pharmacy students.
GRKIST (Pharmacy) has participated in "IPC Varanasi" in big way & two faculty members have presented papers.
Two episodes of ‘Train the Trainees’ series were organized in association with Interlink, Mumbai, the most prestigious pharmaceutical consultants. Society sponsors faculty to present paper in seminars & encourages them to upgrade. Besides, there is ongoing continuous technical education in which faculty is the organizer.
GRKIST (Pharmacy) has also participated in big way in 13th National Convention of APTI, held at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur on 3rd & 4th October’08. Three papers of our faculty were being accepted & published.
- From KPO division of Patni Computers .
- Group Product Manager of Cadila Pharmaceutical, Ahmedabad.
- Sterling Healthcare Systems, Ahmedabad.
- Genesis Pharmaceutical, Jabalpur.
- In- house & members of sister institutions.
- Recently Mr. S. Chatterjee, registered Pharmacist from Canada has delivered Lecture on ‘prospects & scope of Pharmacy in Canada’.